
Jay and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on the 22nd. Not much you can do with two kids and no income, but we still had a great day! He got me a yummy cake and flowers, I got him some jerky and a copy of the RollingStone magazine all about MJ. I had planned on making this
for him for our anniversary, but he ended up helping me! I love this idea, my sister Mollie made one for her husband for V-day. It is currently hanging above our bed! Happy Anniversary my love! Thanks for 4 amazing years!
4 comments:
How did you make that? I would love to make one. I just made on with letters, but all i did was stick them together in a frame. LOL.
Happy anniversary!
Yay! That's so fun!! I can't believe it's been 4 years already! That just means I'm 6 months behind. Wow, 4 years. Nuts. Congrats!
I love it, Meg! Totally perfect, what are you talking about?
Post a Comment