Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun at "Shramma and Poppy's"

We had a blast staying with Dean and Diane! I'm so lucky to have such great in-laws! Unfortunately, we were having such a great time, I was too busy to document it in pictures, but here is some of what I did get!

Movie and popcorn with Leah and "Rynee"-


Quite possibly Kate's favorite spot to be at Grandma and Grandpa's house-






Learning about the animals "manils" with Shramma-


Helping Grandma cut up the watermelon-


Kate fell in love with the hose-




And Blake got his first hair cut June 29th
Before-


After-


Blake with Grandpa Deano-

1 comment:

Josh and Tiff said...

I can't believe how adorable Blake is and how much he looks like Jason!!! It's crazy! No offense, because Kate totally looks like you :) They are soooo cute. I can't believe I've never met my little nephew, I need to come visit.