Sunday, July 26, 2009

California Vacation!

Hooray! Jason has finished his second year of dental school. He's halfway there and we couldn't be more proud of him. To celebrate his hard work, we took a month this summer to go to California and visit family!

Our trip started out at the beach! My sister, Mollie, did some research and found an awesome spot. We went to some tide pools in Little Corona and then off to the main beach of Corona Del Mar. It was absolutely gorgeous. We spent the day with my parents, my brother Mark, my sister Mollie and her family and my extended family on my Mom's side. I was busy with a little bub most of the day, so I didn't take many pictures, bummer, so here are some I stole from my sister!

Hike down to the tide pools:




Uncle Karlin and Krewser mingling with the locals:


Driving down the street that Little Corona was off of was like driving through a dream, each and every beach house was a vision!


Kate loved the water...if she was being held, so she spent a lot of time rolling around and digging in the sand





Blake with Grandma:



Can you believe I was at the beach all day and didn't get a single shot of the water???

No comments: