We were lucky enough to be able to bless Blake in Jason's home ward. It was a really neat experience for Jason to be able to bless his son in the same chapel and ward where he grew up. I was a basket case all morning, having anxiety about Blake crying through the whole blessing, or having his diaper leak through his white suit, but to my surprise all went well! Jason gave a beautiful blessing and I was told by someone who stood in the circle that Blake kept his eyes locked on Jason the entire time. The men in who stood in on the blessing: Grandpa Dean, Grandpa Brown, Uncle Rob, Uncle Chris, Uncle Mark, Uncle Karlin, Bishop Johnson and a long time family friend-Aaron Pratt.
The whole bunch:

Mr. Blake in his tux, that sorta looked like a football uniform!

I am so grateful for the priesthood and for all the wonderful men in our family who are worthy priesthood holders.

A HUGE thanks to all of you who made the special trip out for this and to Dean and Diane for opening their house to everyone. You all made the day really special for us!
1 comment:
I'm so sad I couldn't make it :( What a bad sister I am. I'm glad the blessing went so well!
Post a Comment