Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 MONTHS OLD (and one week)



Seems like I am consistently one week behind these days! Blake turned 2 months old last week. I am floored at how fast time is going by! Life has been crazy, but fun! He is 100% opposite of Kate when she was this old! Here are some fun facts about my little bud:
-He spits up more than any baby I've seen (Jason re-named him Mt. St. Helens)
-He LOVES to sleep on his tummy, not good I know, but he DOES NOT sleep when I lay him on his back

-He absolutely loves to be coo'd at and coo back in response
-He smiles a ton (well, maybe just as much as a normal baby, but Kate didn't smile until she was 3 months, so it's a lot to me)!





-He goes from 0-60 in .7 seconds and will let the whole population of Oklahoma know about it!
-His favorite spots are in Mommy or Daddy's arms, laying on his back staring up at one of our many ceiling fans or in his bouncer seat, being bounced by my feet!
-At his 2 month check up he was 12.3lbs and 22 1/2 inches long, so he's a short little chubster. P.S he did better than me when getting his shots!

We love our little Blakester!

6 comments:

Fife Family Forever said...

oh my goodness, your kids are to cute! Hopefully one day we can all meet up, a BIG family reunion.
So, um is Mark going to Australia on his mission? My goodness, I should take a trip down there and visit. Any excuse to go to Australia right!!

Diane said...

I can't wait to see him and hold him. You are so lucky to have such beautiful children.

Mom B. said...

He sure is getting big! And sooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold and kiss him again, along with our precious Kate!

Mollie said...

What a darling boy! Babies are worth their weight in gold.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how sweet is he! i cant wait to meet him! and he looks JUST LIKE KATE!

Becca said...

man I love that kid!!! I'm aching for a snuggle! I'll canoodle Charlie bug and pretend it's Blake!