and taking care of Blake:
Her nights were spent on the rocking chair, keeping Blake asleep for me!
She left me with a clean house, a sound mind, a fridge full of corn chowder and potato salad and a little girl who is addicted to fruit snacks! What are we going to do without Grandma????
6 comments:
I had so much fun with all of you! Kate is a doll, Blake is such a sweet baby, and Megan, your house was already clean!
I'm glad I was able to come out and help, and I'm sorry about the fruit snacks. Grandma's job is to make her grandbabies happy, so no isn't in my vocabulary unless there is danger involved.
I sure do miss you guys, and can't wait to see you in June. Please send me lots of pics in the meantime!
i love kate's face. ha!
what a sweet little guy - i can't wait to see him in person (hopefully before he's a teenager). love you, hope you are doing well and miss you lots.
Both your kids are so cute! And who wouldn't be addicted to fruit snacks?!
Seriously, call if you need help with anything, or want to take a nap...I need to keep busy so I don't go crazy. :)
Oh I love your mom! When I have another baby can she come to AZ?!?!?
You were very spoiled! Good luck on your own now! BWAAAAAAAAA - that is my evil laugh!!!
Seems like your workload has more than doubled with two, huh? I wish I was there to help! (My girls would love a playmate, and I'm itchin' to hold babies!).
Here's wishing you luck...It does get easier with time! Oh, and both your little ones are so cute!
I cant get over how cute Kate is...if I dont get one that cute I am going to be mad at you. j/k P.S. Welcome baby Blake!
Post a Comment