Friday, March 20, 2009

Blake Dean is Here!!!

I guess my wish came true, blast off happened sooner than expected! I went into the hospital Wednesday evening at 5:30 and Blake was born Thursday morning at 7 am. 7lbs 11oz and 21 inches long, due to his size, we're guessing his due date of April 15th was a little off. We are all doing well, and happy to be home! Kate is proving to be a great big sister, she is very loving and attentive to Blake. Here are a few pictures of the little man, I'm sure more will be coming soon! Sorry, no sibling pictures yet, Kate has a slight fever and nasty cough, so much to her dismay, she is keeping some distance! :)







and I couldn't resist posting these pictures of Kate helping Daddy do dishes!





gotta love that "smile."

11 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations!!

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats! We are so so excited for you guys. He is really cute with all that black hair. We still can't believe how early he was - you're so lucky!

Mollie said...

Is it me, or did Kate turn into a big kid over night! What a darling big girl! Tell her that when I saw these pictures of her I said, "Woooowwwww!" and then laughed like a billy goat. ;)

Rebecca Luke said...

Congrats you guys! And way to go Meegan! Kate is such a cutie, and Blake is absolutely perfect! Hope I can meet them sometime :)

Loft-in-Paradise said...

yeah! he is here. Congratulations. We were up at OU yesterday trying to decide if we should hunt you down...but, we decided to wait and see the little man legally ;).
Let me know when we can come grab Kate for a little playdate!!!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Blake is just adorable! I love his hair and his cute little nose. And Kate just looks so sweet and grown-up. I'm so glad we're going to be a lot closer to you guys. The girls and I are all baby hungry, so when we announced that baby Blake was born they got very excited and wanted to move NOW!

tristanandtricia said...

Congrats!!! I was SO surprised to see that he had made his entrance so soon. I hope I am not too far behind. I am so happy for you all!

Becca said...

oh we love him already!!!! Congratulations you four!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

So sweet! Cant wait to meet him in June!

and the second pic looks fake, like he is a doll or something!

Diane said...

He is definitely a cutie. Kate looks like she is already fulfilling her role as big sister. Congratulations to all of you.

Lisa said...

SO exciting! What a handsome little man you have now. Adam and I were excited to see pictures of Kate, too. She's way cute! Isn't life with a newborn and a toddler *exciting*? :)