Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Easter was pretty uneventful for us this year. Weekends have turned into my one and only chance to get some sleep, so we hid Kate's basket until I rolled out of bed at around 9 o'clock. She went for the fruit snacks right off the bat, she didn't even waste time looking through anything else!



That is until she discovered the Easter Bunny left her some bubbles!



After all was said and done, I think her favorite thing was her princess flash light or "wight".




Here are a few shots of the kiddos in their Easter duds:





After church, we had a brunch dinner, a brunner if you will and called it good! I meant to make a cake, but the day got away from me too quickly! Hopefully I will be more on top of things next year!

We also attended our city's Easter Egg Hunt (the week before Easter). Once Kate figured out what was going on, she was in heaven! There field was partially covered with candy filled eggs and the rest was just candy scattered about. She got sick of hunting after a while and just wanted to enjoy her loot!







4 comments:

Mom B. said...

Such cute pictures! Blake is really filling out and looking a lot older, and Kate is such a good big sissy!

I love the "wight" video, so cute! And the egg/candy hunt is a great idea. Lots of candy, and not so much work to fill so many eggs. It wouldn't work here though, it is usually rainy! Oh well.

Michelle said...

oh my oh my! your mini-you is sooo cute! love that girl. and blake is so cute & stylin' is his little overalls! what babes!

Autumn said...

Hehehe, I'm still giggling about the video. SO CUTE. I want to play with the kidos!

Becca said...

yeah for pics!I love those sweet babies! Blake is a stud!!! Glad he sports the full head of hair too!!!! give those babes a snuggle for me!