Blake turned 6 months old this month! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is growing and changing overnight it seems! He is rolling all over the place, got his first tooth on September 22 and his second just came in today! He sits up pretty well now, unless he sees something he wants, then he dives for it! He started pulling himself forward on his tummy on September 24th and I can tell he is just so ready to go! It's going to take a while for me to get used to such a busy baby! He LOVES food, he eats two whole containers of baby food (the bigger ones) PLUS a bowl of oatmeal at dinner almost every night! He has yet to meet a food he doesn't like (besides meat, but I can't blame him, that stuff is stinky)! He is super ticklish, especially his feet and his back. He loves the vacuum and gets super excited when he sees it and even more excited when I start to vacuum. He also LOVES his blankie, and loves to snuggle it and rub it against his face when he's falling asleep. He is a great sleeper, a welcome change for me! He usually sleeps about 9 hours, eats a little and goes back down for another 2-3. He has changed so much in this last week, it's crazy! He used to cry 90% of the time unless he was being held, but he is a much happier camper these days and can find lots to entertain himself with! He loves to watch Kate and laughs at her often, he has already started to "tease" her. We love his contagious laugh and his sweet smile!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Six Months Already!
Blake turned 6 months old this month! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is growing and changing overnight it seems! He is rolling all over the place, got his first tooth on September 22 and his second just came in today! He sits up pretty well now, unless he sees something he wants, then he dives for it! He started pulling himself forward on his tummy on September 24th and I can tell he is just so ready to go! It's going to take a while for me to get used to such a busy baby! He LOVES food, he eats two whole containers of baby food (the bigger ones) PLUS a bowl of oatmeal at dinner almost every night! He has yet to meet a food he doesn't like (besides meat, but I can't blame him, that stuff is stinky)! He is super ticklish, especially his feet and his back. He loves the vacuum and gets super excited when he sees it and even more excited when I start to vacuum. He also LOVES his blankie, and loves to snuggle it and rub it against his face when he's falling asleep. He is a great sleeper, a welcome change for me! He usually sleeps about 9 hours, eats a little and goes back down for another 2-3. He has changed so much in this last week, it's crazy! He used to cry 90% of the time unless he was being held, but he is a much happier camper these days and can find lots to entertain himself with! He loves to watch Kate and laughs at her often, he has already started to "tease" her. We love his contagious laugh and his sweet smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh megs! Thanks for all the posts and pictures! Wish we had more of a chance to let our little families get to know each other, but these blogs sure help. I'm glad to see you are doing well and your little munchkins are sooooo cute! Love you all!
Oh man, I can't wait to hold him in November! He's so stinkin' cute! He is starting to look a little more like his momma!
I'm glad he is more content now! I think it takes them a while to figure out how to be happy and entertain themselves. Hugs from Grandma B.!!!
I miss you guys! I have been in a blogging slump and cant believe all these posts I have missed!!!
ANd holy cow, Blake looks like Jason's baby pics! Him on the carpet almost looks like the Dulgarian's brown carpet...
CUUUUUUUTE!! oh, he is so cute, i am so sad you live so far away.
thanks for the fun updates on him!
What a cute kid!! He does look a lot more like you (Megan). You guys have been busy! Your garden boxes are awesome. Jason will have to show me how to make them so I can make Lisa happy. I wish we had your grass!! It looks so soft. That is an awesome zoo!
Megan. the salsa recipe I posted on my site is BETTER than the one from the rotel cans. You must try it!
Post a Comment