Mr. Turtle eating his lunch
We also saw a Mr. and Mrs. Turtle, but we'll spare you that picture! :)
The Lions were absolutely awesome!
The Brown Bear...he was so cute, he was scratching his backside on a corner of the glass!
An escapee...albino peacock munchin' on everyone's lunch
I'm usually the one behind the camera, so I thought I'd try to get a picture with my kids so they know that I had fun with them too, but Kate was super scared of this gorilla!
I guess being carried around all day can really take it out of you!
We couldn't leave without finding our zoobrick!
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome zoo, you can get so close to the animals! I can't say that I blame Kate for being afraind of the gorilla, he looks scary!
How did you get the brick? Was it a donation?
Post a Comment