It's hard to tell from the picture, but they were monsterous. I put a normal sized one next to them so you could see the difference, but the picture does not do it justice..
They were practically begging to be dipped in caramel...inspired by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apples, I made these...
-Caramel, dipped in white chocolate, rolled in graham cracker crumbs and then drizzled with more white chocolate (for Jason)
-Caramel, dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles (that one was Kate's)
-Caramel, rolled in pecans, and then drenched in white and milk chocolate (mine of course).
They were so amazingly delicious, not only because of all the ooey gooey goodness on the outside, but the apples themselves were SOOOOO good!!!
2 comments:
YUMMO!!! They look much better than the ones Mark & I made a couple of years ago.
I think scrubbing off the wax must really help! Makes me want to try again!
YUMMY!! i have soo been wanting to recreate that one we had at Bend - the caramel, white chocolate, cinnamon sugar one. i'm calling you to see how you did it!!
Post a Comment