My proud peacock!

They had dinner followed by carnival games, prizes and cotton candy and then onto the trunk or treat part! Jason and I were in charge of one of the booth's for the first half hour, but Kate liked it so much, we spent almost the whole night there! Look out Tiger Woods, you've got some serious competition!

But I think Kate's favorite part of the night had to be either the cotton candy or helping me eat some MilkyWays! Ah....I've trained her so well!
11 comments:
how cute is she!!! I have never seen a peacock as adorable as she!!!!
so great to talk to you today!I can't wait to see you guys!
Ohhh, the pain. Why must we live so far apart??? She is SO dang cute! Can't wait to see who will be joining her....next week?
We love that girl. She makes the best peacock in the world.
Jason,
I hope you are feeling better. Maybe the good peacock can take good care of you.
That makes so much sense now. When I was at your home she wanted to put this blue hat thing on her head again and again and I could not figure out what it was! Cute costume!
She is so dang cute! I'm sorry I missed your call the other day, I will call you back ASAP. I miss you tons! Hope that maybe we can see each other sometime soon!
i have never even seen a peacock costume before! so cute!
and when do you find out what youre having?
this month i was right with one guess of mine and wrong with another, so lets see about your baby! i think boy!
oh my gosh! how adorable! that is the cutest little girl ever! and what a unique costume! i love it! can't wait to see you guys... soon enough!!
She is so cute! I loved the costume at Cory's halloween party, but the feet make it so much cuter! And I love the "peacock rancher" idea!
She is such a girl, loving to "dress up" already! I can't wait till she's 16!!!
That's a great costume! And an impressive jack-o-lantern, Jason. Thanks for giving us your blog site... we finally added Halloween pics to ours, if you want to see them. Congrats again on the boy!!
So cute Megan! That is funny because Tanya and Jessica Seavers were both peacocks this year too...and I dont know if I am supposed to blab but Jessica S is pregnant! I just found out today! :) ttyl
Post a Comment