I'll post more pictures of our day later, but I just had to post this awesome pumpkin that Jason "sculpted" last night! We just watched a program on pumpkin carving/sculpting and I guess it inspired Jason! Happy Halloween everyone!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that Jason did that! It looks like a professional carver did it! He should enter it in a contest! Hope you all have a great Halloween!!! Hugs to all!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that Jason did that! It looks like a professional carver did it! He should enter it in a contest! Hope you all have a great Halloween!!! Hugs to all!
that is so awesome! i agree, you should enter it somewhere! have a fun night tonight!
i was all over that free chocolate, by the way.
Holy Crap!!! That is amazin!! I should post a pic of ours....the kids did it themselves...rel fancy-like. ;)
of course!No surprise!!!J is the master of doing all thing great! love it!
thats way cool... but its kinda giving me the creeps right now the way he is smiling at me...
Chris and I think that pumpkin prety much rocks ethel! Miss you tons dudie!
Post a Comment