Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a......



tiny toe'd:


thumb sucking:


sweet little, 12 ounce baby.....

BOY!!!

We couldn't be more thrilled! After finding out the day after Kate turned one that we were going to be welcoming another little monkey to our family, we both hoped for but never expected a boy! What a sweet little surprise! We can't wait to meet him on April 15, 2009 (give or take a few weeks, preferably take)!

13 comments:

Mollie said...

Yippee Skippee!!! A little buddy for my little buddy! We are so excited for you guys! We can,t wait to meet him! Love you guys!

Rebecca Luke said...

I'll be honest, someone should have been filming me while I read this! I totally gasped with glee! I am soooo excited for you!!! I really hope that we are able to see you guys more often at some point, cuz I want our kids to know each other... and I miss you!!! Love ya!

Mom B. said...

He will almost even the count for our grandchildren! Five girls to four boys! We are so happy for you! Little boys are so fun, and daddy will have a little shadow now. Can't wait to see you in December!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I still smile when I think about it! this is going to take pressure off the sex of baby #3! How fun!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

AND! Jason can make some pretty neat boy toys with electrical tape, paint and cereal boxes- just ask Ethan!

Diane said...

Jason, Megan, and Kate how happy we are for you. How lucky we are to invite another boy to our family. I am just so grateful that you (Megan) are healthy. It is hard to believe Kate is going to be a big sister.

Ams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ams said...

Yay, I am so happy. A little boy. You guys have created the cutest little girl, I can't wait to see your little boy.

Lisa said...

Great ultrasound pics. He looks cute already. :) Congrats!

Becca said...

Congratulations, Megan!

Becca said...

fun fun!!!!you got some awesome Sonogram photos!!! Ours suck!!! I love a good profile shot of baby!!!

WE can't wait to see what one more Dulgarian boy looks like!So far they all rock so I don't soubt you'll add good looks to the mix!!!! I love that our babies will be so close in age! I am now on telling everyone we have the same due date!How fun is that and not to often that happens in one family!!!!

can't wait to see you and don't worry!!!! My belly popped this week! love you guys!

Jessica and Joe said...

Oh yay that is super exciting!!! How great! I want exactly what you have a little boy and a little girl. Perfect! Congrats to you!

kristen said...

wow i didn't know you were pregnant! congrats!