(would you believe my mom was here a whole week and I only took two pictures the entire time?!?!?! The other one is basically the same shot!)
We got her a puzzle for her birthday, and had fun putting it together with her, even though it was a Halloween puzzle. My mom is the queen of Halloween and puzzles! While she was here we also went out to dinner a few times, took her to Pops, (a fun little restaurant Jason discovered) went shopping and just hung out and had fun!
Kate loved having company and started jabbering a lot while Grandma was here! The first day Grandma babysat Kate, I expected to come home to a sweet baby excited to see her mommy, but was very surprised when Kate took one look at me, looked back at Grandma and started boo-hooing! I guess she was just having too much fun with Grandma and wasn't ready for me to come home yet!
And I know you are all wondering how Jason did on his first patient. Well, I'm pleased to say, he did an amazing job, my teeth have never been better! He had to take x-rays, do impressions, measure my gum depths, polish my teeth and a few other things that I have never had done before, so I don't know what they are called!
All in all it was a great week! We had so much fun having my Mom out here and can't wait to go up to Washington in a few weeks to see her and the rest of the family at my little brother's graduation!!!
3 comments:
I had so much fun being with you! I sure did miss Kate when I came home, she is such a doll!
I loved the cake and the puzzle is the BEST!!!
Thanks for everything, especially trusting me with your most precious possesion, Kate! I sure hope she remembers me in June!
what a great visit !! !you guys look so cute! I'm glad the first visit went great for the both of you!!! congratulation's Jason!!!
that is such a funny story about Kate boo-hooing when you got home! I laughed out loud. Oh, she loves her grandma, doesn't she?
Post a Comment