Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nothing much to say...

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then here are a few thousand!







How many words is a video worth?

9 comments:

Mollie said...

Can't wait to see all her tricks in person! Love you and see you on Tuesday!!!!

Michelle said...

she is getting so big, and of course is cuter than ever!! i think she has more hair than i do!

Mom B. said...

I love the bum shot, and the tooth is adorable! See you soon!

Becca said...

oh my I love that sweet girl!!! I wish we were neighbors!!!!! I can't believe how big she is and her one year birthday is just around the corner!!!CRAZY!!!! give her a squeeze for me!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i want to pinch those bath buns! i love it!

Kevin said...

Hey Jason thanks for letting me read your blog long time no see.....a wise man once told me where ever you go there you are! So where are you?

Loft-in-Paradise said...

How cute are those raspberries (minus the spit guard). You guys look great. Hopefully we'll see you soon!!

Rebecca Luke said...

Megs, you're almost as bad as me! Blog something, I'm in desperate needs of updates from my cuz and her cute family! Love you and miss you!

Fife Family Forever said...

How adorable!! Grandma Tschudy told me everyone else had a blog, so for the last couple of hours I've been searching. Finally, a familiar face. By the way, this is Coral.