A LITTLE DOSE OF DULGARIAN
Oh I'm so jealous!!! It's so beautiful! I wish that I could come visit ou guys...oh well. :( Hope to see you soon!
...And the cutest little bloomer of all is Kate! What a darling crop of hair she has coming in! Miss you!
Your yard is looking so beautiful! I love tulips, and the frog is awesome! Kate is adorable as always! Enjoy spring, it has sprung here too!!!
how pretty! tulips are my favorite!
wow, all of the tulips are so pretty! and the frog is HUGE! it's wild how much kate is looking like you. she is such a cutie!
your yard is GORGEOUS!! i am so jealous! is that a real toad??
lol...it's me, michelle
what amazing photos. I love that everyone has spring but us!!!yeah it was 80 on Monday and snowed yesterday!Go figure!!! Miss you!
what beautiful flowers, megan! (and a beautiful baby, too!)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous!!! It's so beautiful! I wish that I could come visit ou guys...oh well. :( Hope to see you soon!
...And the cutest little bloomer of all is Kate! What a darling crop of hair she has coming in! Miss you!
Your yard is looking so beautiful! I love tulips, and the frog is awesome! Kate is adorable as always! Enjoy spring, it has sprung here too!!!
how pretty! tulips are my favorite!
wow, all of the tulips are so pretty! and the frog is HUGE!
it's wild how much kate is looking like you. she is such a cutie!
your yard is GORGEOUS!! i am so jealous! is that a real toad??
lol...it's me, michelle
what amazing photos. I love that everyone has spring but us!!!yeah it was 80 on Monday and snowed yesterday!Go figure!!! Miss you!
what beautiful flowers, megan! (and a beautiful baby, too!)
Post a Comment