Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Month Of Milestones!

I don't know what made her decide that April was the month, but Kate has finally started doing some things! It feels like everyday there is something new! Here are a few of the accomplishments she has had this month:

-She did her first baby sign: more (still the only one she does, what a greedy little baby!)

-She got her first tooth on April 7th

-Her hair is finally long enough to put into a little clippy!

-She has learned to play peek-a-boo
(not the best video, she usually gets excited when she plays)


-She started to crawl on April 24th (well, more like a scoot)

-She finally figured out her Johnny Jumper is for more than just "hangin' out"

-She LOVES when you sing, her favorite songs are: "Popcorn Popping", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Pat-a-cake".

-And finally, she has stared to pull herself up on things, the bookshelf, the bathtub, Dad, Mom, etc.

It's so fun to see her grow and change! We love her so much; she is such a blessing in our lives!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh! i just miss her so much that my heart hurts! what a sweet little bug! i'm so glad that you post videos for us to see her growing. darling.

Mom B. said...

She is so cute and growing up fast! I love the video, even if she didn't get really excited.

I can't wait to see all of you and give her hugs and kisses!

Becca said...

she has been busy!!! I love that video!YOu guys are so good at taking videos!!!

Jessica and Joe said...

How cute! I think I might be getting the baby bug! Although we will have to wait until after Sept. at least. We have a Vegas trip booked!! YAY

ttyl

Jessica