We have been working on teaching Kate baby signs for a few months now, and a few weeks ago we got a little payoff! She started signing "more". She has gotten kinda lazy with it, she is supposed to continuously put her hands together, but she just does it once now. At first I wasn't sure if she was just clapping or if she was signing, but she has proven to us that she knows what it means!
4 comments:
How cute! She is adorable and brilliant all at once! I'm sure it is rewarding to see that she has learned what you have been teaching her! Good job Mommy & Daddy. Hugs from Grandma B.
oh my goodness! what a babe! and sooo smart! my kids could never pick up on sign language, and she is so young to have it down! love her hair barrette!
What a good girl! Looks like she loves it as much as you! Her hair is so dark! I wish my girls had that!
I love that... isn't it so rewarding to see her connecting with it!!!! You don't even understand the head start you are giving her. I swear by Baby sign and you've seen my kids and how much they talk and how early they talked!!!!You won't be disappointed!
Post a Comment