We entered Kate in a cute baby contest at our Wal-Mart, and she won first place! We were so excited, and surprised; there was some pretty tough competition!!! She won a basket full of baby goodies and a $50.00 gift cart to Wal-Mart! The picture above is the one we entered and here are some pictures of Kate with her loot!
11 comments:
oh my GOSH!!! she is the cutest EVER!! of course she won! i love her bows, megan. you are so talented.
you'll have your hands full when kate's a teenager and the boys are bangin' down the door (like they did with her mama).
These pictures almost make me forget the intense screaming I endured for like an hour an a half...almost! Love your guts!
That picture just makes me smile! She is so full of happiness and life, no wonder she won 1st place! You should see if there are any other contests you could enter her in, I'm sure she would win them too! Wish I could kiss those cute cheeks!
how cute! she is at the fun, smiley age right now. Just wait til she is 18 months and its like pulling teeth to get her to smile for the camera. That is the stage we are at with Leah right now, ugh!
WHAT A DOLL! She is such a perfect mix of the two of you! I adore that darling tutu! You are so talented!
Those pictures are so cute! Congrats Kate!! Lisa and I were just talking about how your new camera is paying off...I think we need to get one.
Kate looks like she's going to enjoy her loot!! She is so stinkin' adorable! I love that the quilt is in the picture too!
i have the cutest nieces! oh my gosh! that's so cool that you guys won! how fun! i miss you guys already. why do you have to live so far :( but we'll get to hang out this summer! yay!
Congratulations! I can see why Kate would win. She is as very adorable baby.
In other news, we made our blog private, but not to keep you from reading it! I need your email address so I can send you an invite. Please email me at BeccasBlogInvite@gmail.com. I miss you, Megan!
holy cow that's awesome!!!I love that!!!For sure she would win look at her! But oh it has to feel good to know others thinks she's a doll too and not just her mom and dad and aunt for that matter!!! love it!!!
You didnt tell me she won! Of course she did, she is so stinking adorable!
Post a Comment