
My friend Sadee's wedding was amazing! She looked BEAUTIFUL and so in love! We were so glad we were able to be there for it! We had my friend Tristyn watch Kate while we were in the temple, and I'm sad to say that she screamed the whole time, Kate...not Tristyn, although I'm sure Tristyn wanted to scream by the time she was done! All said and done, it was great to see everyone again! Here are some pictures of the beautiful bride, I LOVED her dress!


Ok, now the bad. Upon arriving home, we discovered we were all sick! Kate had a cold and Jason and I had tummy troubles! Since I am new to this whole "mom" thing, I was on the phone everyday with my own mom, seeking advice about what to do for my stuffy nosed, croupy cough, up-chucking baby. After a few days of misery, Kate threw up some blood, so we took her in to the E.R. Apparently this bug has been going around; there was an 8 month old there with the same exact problems. After a little waiting and some assurance from the nurse that Kate was going to live, we headed home....with the new found knowledge that we could give Kate Benadryl! Heaven in a bottle if you have a sick baby! We are all feeling much better now!
Kate has developed a real talent for blowing snot bubbles! :)

Now we get to the Ugly!
Jason rolled his ankle playing basketball last week, right at the peak of all of our sicknesses!
5 comments:
Perfect title for this post! Sadie looks so beautiful, and happy too! I'm so glad that such an awesome girl finally found her true love!
Kate and Nicole are so cute together! They will have fun getting together when they get a little older, just like you and Tashina and Rebecca!
Jason's ankle is truly "the ugly." Looks like it will take some time to heal! Guess he won't get to play much basketball for a while.
I want to go visit utah again! how fun! and that sucks about the sickness- there are so many people here with it too! Rob went to the Dr last week after having it for several weeks and the Dr said he has never seen it this bad in his 15 years of practicing. Usually he reserves 10 % of his daily appointments for walk-ins and the past couple months he saves 50% of his appointments for those who call and say they need to be seen immediately. Crazy! It scares me having a new baby out and about with all the germs! 4 babies in my ward have RSV and 2 of them were hospitalized! We arent going anywhere for a loooonnnnnng time!
I hope the fact that you are posting means that you guys are feeling better! Sickness sucks! And sorry, Jason, that injury does not look fun. I do love Kate's snot bubbles, though. She has quite a talent.
Thanks again for staying with us. We all enjoyed having you here, and agree that we miss living close to you guys. I'll have to remember to share the pictures we took (I love the one you posted!).
Hey! I love your blog, Kate is so cute. The booger bubble picture is my fav, I hate when my kids get those. It was fun hanging out with you guys at the zoo today, we'll have to do more soon.
i'm so sorry for the crazies!! that is sooo not fun. i loved the update on the wedding, though - sadee looked beautiful. i really want to see a pic of you in your bridesmaid dress, though! get on it!
p.s. i'll call you tonight...last night got hectic around here!
Post a Comment