Saturday, February 2, 2008

Some More Videos

Not a whole lot going on around here lately, so I decided to just post some more videos. Kate absolutely loves bath time. I swear she would stay in there all night if we let her.



A few nights ago I tried mixing her rice cereal with formula, and she did not like it. Apparently she was still hungry though....




That's all for now!

3 comments:

Mom B. said...

What adorable videos! The bath is so cute, she is so excited! I love her face when she gets splashed!

The salad video is so great! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Already helping herself to mom's food!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Cute girl! I'm glad we get to see her soon (and you too). She's changed so much from Christmas! I love her in the lettuce video...what a great toy!

Mollie said...

OH, she is soo cute! Love the cutie bath video, she is looking more like you to me in that one. And I love the fakey bites of lettuce...Maybe I'll try it....then again, maybe not.