He also got pretty creative and made me a three tier cake! DELICIOUS!

The next few days were spent SPRING CLEANING! I was in heaven! I love cleaning, mostly because I love the feeling of making sense out of chaos. Jason did a lot of yard work while I spent my time scrubbing and organizing the inside of the house. We also cleaned up our back porch or sun room, which took up most of our time, it needed a lot of TLC, but was well worth it, we are really enjoying that space now! After putting Jason to work for the first half of his spring break, I figured I should let him get some actual relaxation in as well, and we got plenty of it while my Mother in law came out to visit the last part of the week!
We had so much fun with Diane! Jason took us to a fun restaurant he discovered called Pops. It is in an all glass building with glass shelves lining the walls and the shelves are loaded with any flavor of soda pop you can imagine! I even saw a chocolate flavored one! They sell almost 500 different flavors! We got ourselves a six pack and enjoyed sampling them for the rest of Diane's visit while relaxing in our new, clean sun room and watching all the birdies in our back yard. We had a great time just chatting, and Kate loved getting to know her Grandma better! Diane also brought along two movies I have been wanting to see, Bee Movie and Enchanted, both very cute!

Our Easter Sunday was pretty laid back, we just went to church and had some ham for dinner....mmmmm! The Easter bunny visited and left Kate some fun stuff! Here she is in her Easter dress enjoying her basket!
Hope everyone had a very happy Easter!
8 comments:
What a fun post! I love your pearls, and your cake is priceless!
The soda shop looks fun, and I especially like the brand right behind Jason's head! I glad Diane was able to come and visit.
Of course, my favorite pictures are of our little beauty, Kate! Easter pictures are so fun, with new dresses and springtime colors. Wish I could have been there to see her with her basket. Hugs and kisses from Grandma B.
kates easter dress is adorable! reading your post made me want to get home and start cleaning!
i love your pearls!! beautiful! and that cake is a masterpiece!! way to go, jason!
ahhh, there are no words for the cuteness of kate in that dress. she is simply too adorable for words!!
Okay, I have been thoroughly enjoying this post...it's time I told you how much I like it. I glad you had such a fun b-day! Cute pearls! Tell Jason I'm very impressed with his cake skills. Does he teach classes? I need help.
Kate just is so sweet and cute in her easter dress. I must say I love the chocolate bunny in her basket. I'm guessing she got that one "intravenously." I made sure Nicole "got" LOTS of chocolate. :)
ugg I am such a horrible sister in law! I totally forgot to call you on your birthday and post about you wishing you a wonderful day!!! Please forgive me!!! I suck!!! Loved this post even if it makes me feel guilty!!! I love ya girl!!!
Happy belated birthday, Megan! You are so cute! I love that you love cleaning so much. It cracks me up. I wish I felt the same way!
You must be such a happy mama--just look at your adorable little girl!I can't believe she is posing so perfectly with that basket! She's way cute in the green bow in the previous post too. (actually, she probably would be cut in just about anything . . . but you already know that!)
(btw, I love your new templet. Where do you find them?)
megs, your pearls are beautiful, and the cake looks SO GOOD! I'm super impressed that Jason built you a cake or something! teehee.
that pop place sounds awesome!! i'm glad you guys had a good visit with jay's mom.
kate looks so sweet in her easter dress. also, that chocolate bunny in her basket looks pretty sweet too...
Post a Comment