Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SIX MONTHS OLD!!!







I can't believe it has already been 6 months since the doctor placed my sweet, brand new baby in my arms! It amazes me how much she has grown and changed! She becomes more fun every day, and I can't imagine how we ever lived without our little Katers. She truly is the light of our lives!


Just for fun, here is Kate the day we brought her home from the hospital:



And this was taken today:

8 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness! she has grown like a WEED!! you're doing a good job, mama!

p.s. i must know how you got such darling pictures of her...how did you get the black background??

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

where has the time gone!!!! Happy half birthday little bug!!!

Mollie said...

Six months is so fun! One of my favorite ages! She is beautiful!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

I don't know how, but she just keeps getting even cuter! Maybe we'll have to have a belated 6-month celebration/early B-Day for you while you're here! See you soon!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thats why it is so hard to pick a favorite age of babies- I love each and every one! she is a cutie!

Jon Becca James said...

Kate has the most beautiful smile! She is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Mom B. said...

I love the pictures! I am going to try to print some and have them in my office so I can see her every day! She is so darn cute, I just want to reach into the computer and grab her out! She sure had grown and changed since we welcomed her here in August!