That's right! Our little Kater-Tot has moved out of our bedroom into her own room! I was hesitant to try it, because I love having that little bug right next to me all night long, but I was getting to the point where I was willing to try almost anything to get her to sleep better! The first night she didn't sleep any better than normal, but the second and third nights she slept so good! She slept from about 8pm-3am!!! That is 7 hours!!! Of course I didn't get 7 hours of sleep because I was busy trying to get stuff done while the opportunity was there, but it was so nice to have time to get things done and also time to spend with Jason! Last night we weren't as lucky, she fell asleep at about 6pm and slept until midnight, and then was up every 2 hours. I have a feeling tonight will be the same, because she fell asleep at about 6 again. But at least she is sleeping for longer stretches, and hopefully I will be able to figure out a way to get her to go to bed later, so I will be able to sleep while she does! At any rate, Kate seems to be happier now that she is getting more sleep and has started a new morning routine consisting of smiles and coos!
8 comments:
She's so cute!! It's fun to finally get to see her in action. Great decision on moving her out! That's always hard at first, but well worth it when they start sleeping better. Tell her to send some good sleep vibes our way!
t is too fun!I love that sweet wiggle worm!!! She seems pretty advanced to be doing all that all ready!!!! love her!
Wow, has she changed in two weeks! She is so cute and looking more like you, Megan! Love Jason's sound effects on the spit up clean up!
oh my goodness, i want to see her so bad! she is so adorable!
p.s. where do you find cute templates for your blog?
how cute- and yea for you to have her sleeping longer!
Eye candy! She is so sweet! Karlin and I just watched it 3 times with the girls, and the girls just loved it! Thankyouthankyou!
Katie is adorable. We sure love her. Megan, it is nice that you are getting some sleep.
Thank you for sharing with us:-)
Love the video!
Post a Comment