After about a month of eating just about anything that had fortified, enriched, added, extra, and plus in the ingredients, Jason and I decided it was time to change our lifestyle! No, we are not becoming bulimic as the title of this post may lead you to believe; although I might prefer that to what we have decided to do! We went through our cupboards, fridge and freezer and eliminated all unhealthy foods! Well, eliminate might not be the perfect word, we did throw some stuff away, but a lot of it just got put in our deep freezer in the garage. We'll allow ourselves a treat once a week! Here is a sample of
some of the food that was "purged".
Our goal is to eat healthier, not just doing away with unhealthy foods, but adding more fruits, veggies and whole grains to our diet. Also we are going to try to work out at least 4 times a week. We took some "before" photos of ourselves, but I would hate to make any of you sick to your stomachs, so I won't be posting those! Jason also made us a
spreadsheet to help us keep track of our goals! Wish us luck! I know I'll need it!!!
6 comments:
Too funny!!!!! If I join you, I do NOT want to look like that. I am so very proud of both of you. We really felt blessed being able to spend the weekend with you.
Love, MOM
You guys are too funny!
oh my goodness, send those goodies my way! I am eating for 2, so i am allowed to eat crap for 2, right? :)
alright, i'm motivated now. we read this yesterday and we were going to do the same thing, but then i remembered that some people from school were coming over to work on a project, so i bought a bunch of snacks...i'm fat.
oh yeah, vanessa puked this morning cause i fed her a ton of chocolate before breakfast. she kept going potty so i had to reward her. i think we'll start giving her celery when she goes potty.
That is too funny! can I join the fit club!!! I am a Dulgarian!!! he he he!!! I love the muscles meg!
Jason...how dare you kipe those pictures of Karlin and I for your spread sheet....I'm calling my lawyer.
Post a Comment