
What a perfect weekend! We had family come visit for Kate's blessing and it was SO nice! Jason and I have been missing family ever since we moved out here, but everytime we have people out, we realize even more how much we miss all of them! My parents along with Jason's parents came out and so did Jason's brother, Rob and his wife Steph and their two adorable kids, Ethan and Leah (aka "WEAH" according to Ethan)! Events of our weekend included visiting, the girls going to Hobby Lobby while the boys went to check out OU campus, a trip to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorail, an OU game for the guys and Diane (Jason's Mom) and a poor attempt on my part for the girls to make placemat purses! I couldn't remember how my sister, Michelle, had told me how to do it!
Our church doesn't start until noon, so I thought I would have plenty of time to get dinner going in the morning...I am SO grateful for a realistic and lifesaving Mom! She came over at 9:30 am to get things going! I kept thinking "as soon as I get (fill in the blank) done, I will go help her!" Well my fill in the blanks took up way more time than I thought! So my sweet Mom ended up making dinner and bathing Kate for me! Next time I have a baby blessing, I told her I am doing a frozen lasagna!!! THANKS MOM!!!

Jason did a wonderful job blessing Kate. I always love baby blessings, but it was so special to hear my own baby being blessed! I am so glad that we had family here to be a part of it with us!


Kate enjoyed being held all weekend, and especially enjoyed taking naps with Grandpa!


I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! The weather was perfect, the company was wonderful and Jason gave a beautiful blessing!
8 comments:
It was a wonderful weekend! We got to see our beautiful little Kate be blessed, have fun getting to know Jason's family better, visit the Memorial, see OK in beautiful and crazy weather, visit a beautiful botanical garden, see awesome old mansions and lots more! Thanks Megan and Jason for hosting such a nice few days! We love and miss you all!
oh! i love it! picture perfect, literally! kate could not be more adorable. what a little ANGEL! classic dad sleeping with the grandbaby. and mom to the rescue as usual. megan, you look FABULOUS, DAHLING.
what a perfect weekend... well almost perfect! You were missing me right!!! ha ha!!
I love that blessing dress! She looks so beautiful!!!!! love you guys!
Once again...cute as can be! I only hope I can have so much cuteness when I have a baby! Geeze! :)
we miss you guys a ton already! move to az, ok???
and i am still waiting for marie's recipe blog... megan, your parents are awesome!
It is so fun to see all the family together! I think Kate looks a lot like Jason's mamma! Those gorgeous cheek bones! Wow! I'm so glad you all had fun, excluding the reeking spider...;)
Great job on the pics! She's so cute! We wish we could have been there. Nice duck face shot of Dad at the end.
Congratulations on your baby blessing! I know James' blessing day was very special to me. I'm glad you were able to share the day with family.
(btw, I tag you! Read my blog to find out what to do.)
Post a Comment