Up until yesterday I have loved every single thing about being a mom. Kate had her 2 month check up and I had to go without Jason. I had been dreading it all weekend; holding down a sweet, innocent little baby while they are poked with sharp needles and screaming has to be the worst feeling in the world!!! Luckily she didn't cry for too long and she fell asleep on the car ride home. Here is what she did pretty much all day yesterday after we came home.

It's just too bad this didn't last through the night!!!!
7 comments:
oh, she is so precious! poor thing! i'm glad she didn't cry long, though. i thought of calling you this morning to see how it all went, but then i thought about how little sleep you probably got last night! hopefully you got to catch up on some today!
Nothing worse then that first check up with shots!!!Oh I cried so much!!!
Yes, those darn shots are for the birds, but I guess they are a necessary evil! Just give her lots of love and attention and she should be back to normal in a day or two! See you soon!
It's too bad they can't think of a less painless way to administer vaccines. chewables or liquid that have a fruity or chocolate flavor would be my preference. Give that cute little girl kisses for being so brave (and I'm sorry you had to see her cry from pain!).
i think it gets worse! when they can actually look at you and say, "mom, dont let the dr hurt me!"... that it even worse!
I love the new look of your blog! As for shots, I am grateful for Infants Tylenol :)
The necessary evil...there is nothing fun about shots! Now where are those blessing pics?!
Post a Comment