Kate was impressed by the big mixer!
A doughy donut!
Kate's favorite part...SPRINKLES! I know you can't tell by her expression, but she is just concentrating on getting as many sprinkles on that bad boy as possible!
I had someone hold Blake while I helped Kate. He has an acute case of separation anxiety, can you tell? I was like 2 feet away from the kid!
Time to dig into our creations!
TASTY!
4 comments:
What a fun and delicious field trip!
Blake sure looks like he is enjoying himself, at least when he finally gets to eat!
I love the concentration on Kate's face when she is coating her donut! Yummy!
That last pic of Blake is awesome. Makes me want to go to Krispy Kreme!
Wow, how did you set that up? That looks awesome. Tell Blake I feel for him. I remember sobbing on the gym floor after Mom left me at kindergarten.
yuuuu-um. it's a good thing we don't have krispy kreme here or i would've been there five minutes ago.
Post a Comment