Sunday, June 13, 2010

Giggles

Blake so full of life and energy! We love hearing him giggle!





I know the videos make it look like Kate is starving for attention, but believe me she gets more than her fair share!

5 comments:

Mom B. said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing out loud! So cute, I love baby giggles!

Mollie said...

What a sweetie boy!!! Daddy's and their boys are so cute to watch! And yes, I have videos like that where they both wanted to be in it and my shushing makes it look like abuse....don't worry, I won't be calling CPS on you.

mateo said...

Those are so cute! I love how they can't ever seem to get enough of the same thing.

Michelle said...

oh..my...GOSH!! he is so stinkin' cute! what a little sweetie! and jason is such a fun daddy! i love it!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Vanessa says "Aw, he's so cute!" I have to agree. Wish we could have a playdate!