Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Halloweenies!

Grandma Brown sent us an AMAZING Halloween package, full of all sorts of fun treats, toys, books, clothes and decor for Halloween, here are SOME of the kiddos duds she sent!









Thanks Mom, for all the Halloween Cheer!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my! they are getting so big and they are SOOOOO cute in their halloween duds!

hopefully i'll meet blake in person soon....sniff sniff.

Mom B. said...

Oh, they look so cute! Thanks for the pictures!

Wish I could see them in person and give hugs & kisses, but we'll do that at Thanksgiving, Can't wait!

Becca said...

How sweet! I love the towels.

Rebecca Luke said...

So dang cute! I can't believe how big your family is growing!!!! Love all the halloween spirit ;)

Mollie said...

Ooohhhhh! Blake looks so much like Krew to me! They could be brothers! Now just move back to Wa so they can act like bros and I won't have to have any more children. :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

How do I get on the list for grandma brown to send me halloween packages?!?

Becca said...

Those kids are too Halloweened out I Love it!!!! Count down till we finally get to hang out!!! party in Sac town!!!

Loft-in-Paradise said...

Care packages are the best! Your kids look so happy celebrating the season!! I had to write and give you a big THANK YOU for making my mouth water looking at your dipped apples. I haven't had Rocky Mountain since I was on my mission. Good memories and tight waist line!!

Trizasta said...

Megs those two are TOO cute for words and getting SO big! Miss you guys!