*Buttons
*Ribbon
*Cards
*Bows
*Stuffed animals
*and pretty much anything else she can find that comes in multiples!
Here are a few pictures of her wearing some unusual things!
All her headbands from when she was little, she'll just sit there, handing them to me and pointing out where she would like me to place them!
Her flash cards:
and for some reason, she LOVES to put stuff between her toes!
Since she likes it so much, she thought maybe she should give Daddy a turn:
8 comments:
Thanks for all the updates and pictures! Have I told you that I miss you? I do! And that little Kate is such a love. I can't believe how big she is getting! Tell Jason I say hi, and I promise I will call sometime... soon! Love you!
I love it!!! I miss you guys so much and think about you all the time! I tried calling the other day from the number Mike gave me but it was some lady named Linda! must have written it down wrong! can you email me your number so we can catch up!Love ya!
just caught up on the fun posts !!!! Looks like you've been having fun!!! I adore Kate's Christmas outfit!
She is so cute! I love the picture with all of her headbands wrapped around everywhere! And the cards between the toes, so funny!
YEA! Welcome back to blogging! I have missed your posts!
Little ones don't come any cuter. Jason, who won the card game? We want Megan!!
hahaha, these posts are so adorable! man, kate is so freakin' cute. thanks for posting again, i was wondering what happened to you guys! haha. love you guys!!
hahaha, these posts are so adorable! man, kate is so freakin' cute. thanks for posting again, i was wondering what happened to you guys! haha. love you guys!!
Post a Comment