I am still planning on posting about Christmas, but I haven't even uploaded our pictures to our computer yet, so in the meantime, here is a video of Kate. Sorry about the poor camera angle, she always stops performing if she sees it, so I had to be sneaky. Please also excuse my annoying, high-pitched voice!
8 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! Good job on being sneaky with the camera. Babies change so fast. She is sitting up so well now and smiling so much more! Give her hugs and kisses from Grandma B.
Such a cute, smiley girl! We sure miss her! Perhaps I'm wrong, but it's like she's playing peek-a-boo with you, the way she'll smile, then shyly look away. I hope your flight back was pleasant and you had no critters to "greet" you when you got back. See you next month!
Vanessa's comment:
(excited gasp)It's baby Kate! She's so nice!I'm talking to her. She waves to me.
oh! how we miss that cute bug! parker & tyler loved watching this. t: "baba!" p: "is THAT baby kaaate?" she is soooo cute. and whatever, your voice is not annoying.
p.s. thanks for the advice on the...um...you know. so far, so good!
She's so cute! It's fun to see her little personality coming out. I'm glad to see someone with longer legs taking advantage of the Pooh walker!
Awww...she's looking more and more like her mama every day! Even since Christmas! Sooo cute and smiley! Give her a big ol' squeeze from all of us!
I loved Vanessa's comment, she is so totally hilarious!
oh she is so adorable! We are counting down the days till you guys get here and I get love up on that sweet thing!
So sweet! I miss that little girl!
Post a Comment