Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Month Old And Packin' On The Pounds!



I can't believe it has already been a month since Kate joined our family! Believe it or not, our little skinny minny has turned into a chunky monkey and now weighs 8lbs! We celebrated her one month birthday with a little bubbly!



Kate was a little upset when she found out she would not be getting any!



Happy One Month Birthday sweet baby! We love you!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

oh so precious!! i love the bow! and she really is a great mix of the two of you! happy birthday, chicken little!

Becca said...

Oh I just love that little girl! Congratulations on the month mark and the weight gain! Not all us women celebrate gaining weight like that but in this case... Party on!!!! kisses!

Becca said...

p.s... I love the couch and throw pillow megs!!!!

Mom B. said...

She has changed so much already, looking so alert and grown up! What a good weight gain too! Good job Momma!!! She shouldn't be too mad about the bubbly, she will get it eventually, just in a different form! Give her hugs and kisses from Grandma B!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

She's looking so much older! She's so cute. If she keeps gaining weight this well, she may just fit in that cute mermaid costume! Thanks for the chat the other day.

Mollie said...

She is a show stopper! What a total babe! Check out those cheek bones! Even when she's crying she's adorable! Give that baby lots of love and snuggles! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I forget how small they are. Our 2 youngest were early. Our 2 year old had to wear doll clothes from Toys R Us for the first month of being home from the hospital. They grow like weeds. I am glad she is doing so well.

Josh and Tiff said...

Oh man, she's still just so adorable and so little! I can't believe what a perfect mix she is of you both. What an exciting time for you guys! I want to hold her!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

wow, 1 month gone- where does the time go? I cant believe she gained 3 lbs in 1 month- she be up there with Leah in no time! :)

Morph This said...

I can't believe you got her to gain 3 pounds in 1 month.. it took a little over 2 and a half for us to get 3 pounds out of Emmy. She is sooo cute.

Rebecca Luke said...

Oh Megan and Jason she's beautiful! I think that she is so cute! I'm so glad that you guys are doing so well...But I miss you like crazy! Oh well, someday maybe we'll live close again when we're pregnant! Love you!

sarawhat said...

Ok...so you don't know me. But i grew up with Jason and randomly found your blog through Rebecca's. Congrats on your baby! She's gorgeous. I saw that you guys live in Oklahoma. We are going to be moving out there in about 10 months (my husbands in the Air Force). What part of Oklahoma are you guys in? Tell Jason Sara Powell said hi. :)